Jahnavi, You include some good descriptive vocabulary about the way you are feeling. I like the like 'I stare longingly'... however remember to always take it back to the learning. Do you think you painted a picture for the audience describing the setting?
Jahnavi, You include some good descriptive vocabulary about the way you are feeling. I like the like 'I stare longingly'... however remember to always take it back to the learning. Do you think you painted a picture for the audience describing the setting?
Jahnavi,
ReplyDeleteYou include some good descriptive vocabulary about the way you are feeling. I like the like 'I stare longingly'... however remember to always take it back to the learning. Do you think you painted a picture for the audience describing the setting?
Jahnavi,
ReplyDeleteYou include some good descriptive vocabulary about the way you are feeling. I like the like 'I stare longingly'... however remember to always take it back to the learning. Do you think you painted a picture for the audience describing the setting?