Well done Tynan, You have used some descriptive language features to describe a setting. I liked the simile 'I zoomed in like a shooting star'. Remember to go through and proof read your published work. You are missing vital punctuation (full stops) to help the audience read your writing. Mrs T
Well done Tynan, You have used some descriptive language features to describe a setting. I liked the simile 'I zoomed in like a shooting star'. Remember to go through and proof read your published work. You are missing vital punctuation (full stops) to help the audience read your writing. Mrs T
Well done Tynan,
ReplyDeleteYou have used some descriptive language features to describe a setting. I liked the simile 'I zoomed in like a shooting star'.
Remember to go through and proof read your published work. You are missing vital punctuation (full stops) to help the audience read your writing.
Mrs T
Well done Tynan,
ReplyDeleteYou have used some descriptive language features to describe a setting. I liked the simile 'I zoomed in like a shooting star'.
Remember to go through and proof read your published work. You are missing vital punctuation (full stops) to help the audience read your writing.
Mrs T